Crab Feast & Tech Seminar with Palo Alto Networks & Duo Security – Baltimore, MD
In today’s world, relying solely on usernames and passwords is not enough. To prevent credential abuse, you need to provision two-factor authentication. Duo Security and Palo Alto Networks® have collaborated to make it easy for you to roll out and manage two-factor authentication across all your applications for both internal and remote users.
Join us at Nick’s Fish House for a Crab Feast and seminar to learn how to:
- Quickly provision multi-factor authentication across your organization without updating applications.
- Centrally manage access policies from your Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall.
- Verify your users and check the security health of their devices before granting access with Duo.
- Easily onboard users with Duo’s self-enrollment, bulk enrollment or Active Directory synchronization.
- Implement a Zero Trust architecture by requiring two-factor authentication for local and VPN users.
Bring a co-worker and register below today!
Nick's Fish House
2600 Insulator Dr.
Baltimore, MD 21230