Cloud Solutions Dine & Dash Event with Palo Alto Networks & Rubrik – Virginia Beach, VA
Today’s IT landscape has suffered the fallout of major security breaches, causing businesses to devote time and effort to taming their organizations’ data and harnessing its power. However, their hard work won’t prove its worth unless certain goals are clearly outlined from the start. Leveraging cloud data management to gain insights from your data can help improve employee collaboration, streamline productivity and increase business agility, but a widespread need for better security and compliance are the real factors driving action – and delivering results – in this space.
As organizations adopt the public cloud to keep pace with business needs, addressing the wide range of cloud threats is a challenge. Join us for a dine & dash event on February 28th to learn about the latest public cloud security innovations & cloud data management solutions from Palo Alto Networks & Rubrik!
- Address the wide range of evolving cloud application threats
- Transform your security strategy for IT, DevOps and compliance
- Create a complete plan for embracing the cloud securely
- Backing up your trust-based security and compliance model with effective data protection that enables data-aware auditing to eliminate risks
- Estimate the full cost of a data breach or ransomware attack and your organization’s ability to handle it, from financial issues to PR impact
And yes, your friends from IT, DevOps and compliance are more than welcome!
While you learn how we can help you leverage your cloud economics, we’ll have dinner prepped for you to take home to your family (up to 4 entrees!). Be sure to register and pre-order your meal below today!
LA Promenade Shopping Center
1860 Laskin Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23454